Aquatic Life Halo Marine LED fixture
The latest in Controllable LED Lighting Technology!
Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of reef aquarium lng to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.
HALO Marine LED Aquarium Light Fixture Features:
- Ocean Blue light spectrum simulating marine environments
- Two Channels (groups) of LED's for optimized blend of spectrum
- High-performance glass lens enabling desired light emission angle
- Built-in programmable Timer and Dimmer (Deluxe version only)
- The HALO Basic may be controlled using the HALO Deluxe, an Aquarium Controller with a 0 to 10-volt Output, or another controllable light fixture with a 0 to 10-volt Output.
- Robust anodized aluminum Mounting Arm compatible with M4 and M5 screw
- LED Array Structure: 25 LED (UV + Cool White + Blue + Royal Blue)
- LED Complement - Channel 1: Full spectrum of Ocean Blue light 400-480nm. LED's: (1) UV 400nm, (1) UV 420nm, (2) Royal Blue, (2) Blue 465nm, (5) Blue 470nm, (2) Blue 475nm, (4) Blue 480nm. Channel 2: High Kelvin White light simulating neritic zone. LED's: (4) Blue 470nm, (4) Cool White.
- Options for Mounting Arms: MAK-24 for tank depth of 18” ~ 24” and MAK-18 for tank depth of 14” ~ 18”
- Power Consumption: 85 Watts at maximum intensity (DC 33V)