EcoTech Marine VorTech MP10 Mobius
VorTech MP10 Quiet Drive NOW WITH MOBIUS SOFTWARE- no Reeflink required
QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTechMP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- up to 90% Less motor noise
- Communicates with existing WWD and “w” EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
- No coral damaging “hot spots”
- Natural Gyre
- Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
The MP10 is intended for smaller tanks or to supplement flow in larger systems spanning up to 3/8 of an inch of glass and rated at 1,575 gallons of flow per hour, the MP10 is small but powerful.
Dry-Side: 2.50 x 2 inches (63.5 x 50.8 mm)
Wet-Side: 2.50 x 1.5 inches (63.5 x 38.1 mm)
Flow Range: 200-1,500 gallons (750 – 6,000+ Liters) per hour
Max Tank Thickness: 0.375 inches (9.5 mm)
Tank Size Range: 2.5-50+ gallons (9.5 – 190 liters)
Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 2.25 inches (57 mm)
Wattage: 8-18 Watts
- New Standards for Flow The VorTech line features low-profile, broad flow pumps for aquariums ranging from 2.5 gallons to 1,000+ gallons (9.5 to 3,800+ liters) . Every product from EcoTech Marine is backed by our industry-leading customer service.
- Watch Your Aquarium, Not Your Pump The VorTech is beautiful in its simplicity. The motor is outside of the aquarium, meaning the VorTech may be positioned where it is least visible.
- Eco-friendly External motor mounting means less heat in the water, reducing the need for cooling, and the advanced brushless motor design reduces electricity consumption.
- Completely Safe No electrical components ever touch the water.
- Versatile Flow Rates Adjustable flow rates provide more control for your unique ecosystem.
- Healthy Undertow A natural undertow is created along the sand bed, leading to a healthier ecosystem.
- Quick Cleanup Wet-side cleaning is a breeze.
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. Choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
With the VorTech Recommended Flow Calculator simply enter your tank dimensions to see maximum and minimum required flow levels. Add and remove power heads to determine what selection of VorTechs will most exactly meet those needs.
The MP10wQD comes equipped with the EcoTech RF wireless module pre-installed. The MP10QD does not have wireless capability standard but can easily be upgraded to an MP10wQD by installing the RF module. An RF module can be purchased through the EcoTech parts store or from your local retailer.
ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine.
ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with wireless EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, anytime.
ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within range of your WiFi router, power it on and run the installer. Then forget about it. No wires. No adapters. No worries.
Learn more about the world of EcoSmart Live here.